Baby Boomers Forum

Dream Articles

Courtz Dream Web: the place to untangle the meaning of your dreams
Old 12-19-2008, 06:27 PM
Default Auras Captured by a Kirlian Camera con't byb

Kirlian cameras are used to capture one's aura. Kirlian photography refers to a form of a photogram made with a high voltage; photographic image made without a camera by placing objects directly onto the surface of a photo-sensitive material such as photographic paper and then exposing it to light. It was discovered by Semyon Kirlian. In 1939, he found that an object that is on a photographic plate, which was used before photographic film, is connected to some source of high voltage, small discharges that were created by the strong electric filed around the edge of the object, would create an image on the photographic plate.

Both living material such as humans, and inanimate objects such as coins, will produce images on a Kirlian camera. The accepted explanation is that the images produced are those typically caused by a high voltage corona effect, similar to those seen from other high voltage sources. In a darkened room, this is visible as a faint glow but, because of the high voltages, the film is affected in a slightly different way. Color film is calibrated to produce colors when exposed to normal light. The corona discharge has a slightly different effect on the different layers of dye used to accomplish this result, resulting in various colors depending on the intensity of the discharge.

Check out Courtenay's Kirlian aura image. Even wearing her grateful dead shirt, her aura captures, white and purity.

Have you ever had your Aura captured by a Kirian camera, or know of someone who has, come on over to www.boomeryearbook.com and share your Aura with us. We'd love to hear your thoughts

www.boomeryearbook.com is a social networking site connecting the Baby Boomer generation. Share your thoughts, rediscover old friends, or expand your mind with brain games provided by clinical psychologist Dr. Karen Turner. Join today to discover the many ways we are helping Boomers connect for fun and profit.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:56 PM

Oh my, this looks interesting. With the bunch of cameras out in the market right now, I'm mostly interested with getting one of these. Does anybody know where I could buy them? Do they sell one in regular camera shops??? I wanna know my aura, too!
Old 12-23-2008, 03:26 PM

You may want to check these cameras from their website, might also give you an idea of how much these costs. Google up kirlian camera.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:56 AM

Thanks Randy! I got the site. Can't wait to buy one. I love this dream article thread!